KNIPEX Diagonal Cutter
This diagonal cutter is made for the toughest and permanent use. It cuts spring steel wire - which is extremely hard - up to a diameter of 2.5 mm. This thanks to the hardened cutting edge, which has a hardness of 64 HRC. This diagonal cutter is very compact with a length of 200 mm only. The ergonomic handles with multi-component covers guarantee a good handling. The transmission ratio and the selected cutting edge angle ensure high performance.
- Pliers black atramentized.
- Head polished.
- Handles with multi-component covers.
- Weight 304 g
- Dimensions 200 x 93 x 51 mm
- Standard DIN ISO 5749
- Cutting capacity ??for medium-hard wire (diameter) Ø 4.2 mm.
- Cutting capacity ??for hard wire (diameter) Ø 3.0 mm.
- Cutting capacity ??piano wire (diameter) Ø 2.5 mm.
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi-stage oil-hardened.
|Shipping weight:||0,32 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,30 Kg|