KNIPEX PreciForce Crimping Pliers for non-insulated open plug type connectors (plug width 4.8 + 6.3 mm)
The standard crimping tool when it comes to uninsulated, open connectors. These are often found in older vehicles, e.g. to connect solenoids or instruments. Capacity for wires from 0.5 to 6.0 mm 2 . The pliers have three crimp dies. The crimping pressure is precisely calibrated at the factory and can be re-adjusted if necessary. The integrated automatic lock enables you to work without getting tired and allows you to set down or grasp the tool. The handles are ergonomically designed.
- Consistently high crimp quality thanks to precision dies and integral lock (self-releasing mechanism).
- The crimping pressure is precisely set (calibrated) at the factory and is re-adjustable.
- Optimum transmission of force thanks to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation.
- Good and easy handling thanks to the convenient handle position, low weight, short design and ergonomically shaped handles.
- Forged from chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality (oil-hardened).
|Shipping weight:||0,60 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,55 Kg|